William B. O'Rourke Foundation Grants
William B. O'Rourke FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: ColoradoView website Save
About this funder:
Note: While the Foundation may consider proposals throughout the year, priority is given to those applicants who submit a complete Grant Application package by July 1st.
The William B. O'Rourke Foundation annually considers grant applications that are consistent with the goals of the Foundation.The William B. O'Rourke Foundation annually considers grant applications that fall within one or more of the following goals of the Foundation:
- To assist in the promotion of the health of the human eye and eyesight.
- To aid in the development of educational services for the training of professionals, students and organizations in the provision of vision care services to the community.
- To encourage, support and promote the establishment, development and expansion of educational and research facilities designed to advance the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases or conditions affecting the human eye and sight.
- To aid in the education of the public and to enhance public awareness concerning the availability of vision care services to those in need to correct vision and to prevent disease or injury to the eye and loss of sight.
- To engage in cooperative efforts, including the provision of matching funds, joint applications for grants, joint educational and research programs or other cooperative efforts which will advance the objects of the Foundation
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Individuals, community groups, and non-profit organizations in Colorado are eligible to apply.
- Individual applicants must have a fiscal agent (a tax-exempt or other organization that manages funds for the project).
- Proposals must be for services that cannot be financed by any other readily available sources.
- Requests may include funding for general support or specific project support or development.
- Program support may include direct costs required to carry out the specific program activities and indirect costs, such as administrative overhead.
- Particular consideration will be given to grant applications that are tied to matching funds from other sources
- Grants will not be made for funding that addresses past operating deficits, retirement of debt, legislative lobbying, or endowments.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the William B. O'Rourke Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.