William Caspar Graustein Memorial Fund: COVID-19 Response Grant
William Caspar Graustein Memorial FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Health & Medicine Human & Social Services Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Connecticut
Location of residency: ConnecticutView website Save
The William Caspar Graustein Memorial Fund is offering immediate support to communities in Connecticut responding to current events related to COVID-19.
We invite you to apply for funding to give urgent support to our communities. This support could include crisis response that addresses the physical, social, emotional wellbeing and safety of those most affected by racism and poverty.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Please note: grants will be restricted to 501(c)3 or fiscally sponsored groups in Connecticut. Preference will be given to current grantees.
- We recognize that there are many important needs arising during this crisis. However, we are not funding the following requests at this time:
- Funding assistance for core staff and work that is the regular work for organizations,
- Lost wages or salary income for individuals or organizational staff,
- Replacing the value of anticipated lost revenue for organizations,
- Requests from school districts for staff, equipment or technology for distance learning programs, and
- All requests for work done outside of Connecticut or from organizations based outside Connecticut that may do work in Connecticut.