William E. Dean III Charitable Foundation Grants
William E. Dean III Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
Dr. William Evans Dean III (Bill) attended the University of Texas at Austin and the University of Nevada. He served his country in Vietnam as part of the U.S. Air Force and later graduated with honors from dental school. In addition to all these accomplishments, he was a registered Texas longhorn rancher, recreational pilot and avid animal lover. His passion for helping others continues in perpetuity through the establishment of the William E. Dean III Charitable Foundation, which he created in 2009.
- Human Services;
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Dean III Foundation was created exclusively for charitable, religious, scientific, literary and educational purposes.
- Charitable grants are awarded to 501(c)(3) organizations within the United States and the District of Columbia.
- Eligibility to re-apply for a grant award from the William E. Dean III Charitable Foundation requires the organization to skip 1 grant cycle (1 year) before submitting a subsequent application.
- For example, if your organization submitted a grant application for the July 2017 deadline and was awarded a grant in October 2017, your organization is not eligible to apply again until July 2019.
- In his lifetime, Dr. William Evans Dean favorably considered
applications in support of helping canines and soldiers with the
transition back into civilian life, or for the prevention of cruelty to
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the William E. Dean III Charitable Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.