William E. & Maude S. Pritchard Charitable Trust Grant
William E. & Maude S. Pritchard Charitable Trust
Grant amount: Up to US $100,000
Deadline: Jun 1, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in New York: Nassau County, Suffolk County
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in New York: Nassau County, Suffolk County Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
In his will, William E. Pritchard made provisions to establish the Trust in memory of himself and his wife. Upon Mr. Pritchard’s death in 1982, the fund was established.
- Community development (affordable housing, economic development)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Projects must target one of the Funding Interests listed in Overview.
- Organizations must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service as public charities and tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
- Proposals from research institutions are accepted.
- Projects must be tied to Suffolk County and Nassau County, New York.
- Organizations receiving two consecutive years of funding are required to take at least one year off before reapplying.
- No grants are made to individuals or private foundations or for matching gifts or loans.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the William E. & Maude S. Pritchard Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.