William Talbott Hillman Foundation Grant
William Talbott Hillman FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $2,500
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County, Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The William Talbott Hillman Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and New York City. The Foundation’s grant program primarily focuses on projects within the following areas:
- Cultural Advancement/Arts
- Human/Social Services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and as public charities under Section 509(a) of that code.
- The geographic focus of the Foundation’s grantmaking program is New York City and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- The Board reserves the right to approve grants in other locations at its discretion.
- While the Foundation entertains requests from a wide variety of organizations, most grants are initiated at the direction of the program staff and Board of Trustees of the Foundation.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the William Talbott Hillman Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.