Regional Impact Grants: Willimantic Welfare Bureau Fund
Community Foundation of Eastern ConnecticutSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Deadline: Dec 16, 2019 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Windham County, Connecticut
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Willimantic Welfare Bureau Fund Grants
We support programs and services designed to promote self-sufficiency for residents of the Town of Windham through education and employment.
Priority is given to programs that:
- promote individual and family economic security;
- increase food security and access to nutritious food;
- decrease homelessness through programs that promote diversion and intervention.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- These grants must be for the benefit of residents of the town of Windham, Connecticut.
- Grants for multiyear programs may be considered if the applicant can demonstrate need.
- Applicants generally must be 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, schools, municipal or governmental agencies, or partner with a nonprofit fiscal agent.
- Preference is given to programs that are:
- collaborative in nature;
- rooted in evidence-based, solution-oriented approaches;
- include specific, measurable outcomes; and
- effect positive change over the long term.
- We do not make grants to individuals or to for-profit endeavors.
- We do not provide funding for capital or endowment campaigns, litigation costs, religious programming, endowment campaigns, deficit funding or debt retirement.
- We do not typically make grants for special events.
- Applicants may not discriminate against any person or group of persons on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state and/or local laws.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Regional Impact Grants: Willimantic Welfare Bureau Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.