Wilson Ornithological Society: Louis Agassiz Fuertes Grant
Wilson Ornithological SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500
Anticipated deadline: Feb 15, 2021 9:00pm PST
Applicant type: Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Working Professional
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
The Wilson Ornithological Society, founded in 1888, is a world-wide organization of more than 2000 people who share a curiosity about birds. Named in honor of Alexander Wilson, the Father of American Ornithology, the Society publishes a quarterly journal of ornithology, The Wilson Journal of Ornithology, and holds annual meetings.
The Wilson Society's most prestigious award is
available to all ornithologists, although graduate students and young
professionals are preferred. Any avian research is eligible. Up to two
awards of $2500 are given annually.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants may be a citizen of any country.
- Applicants may be of any age.
- Generally, any avian research is eligible, conducted anywhere in the world.
- Grant monies are expected to be used for equipment, supplies, travel, and living expenses. Stipends that cover only basic living expenses are allowed.
- Individuals are limited to one award per degree program or project.
- Applicants may apply for more than one award.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Membership in the Wilson Ornithological Society is required.
- Graduate students and young professionals are preferred.
- Salaries for applicant and field assistants should not be included.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wilson Ornithological Society: Louis Agassiz Fuertes Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.