Paul A. Stewart Grants
Wilson Ornithological Society
Grant amount: US $1,000
Deadline: Jan 31, 2019 9:00pm PST
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Wilson Ornithological Society, founded in 1888, is a world-wide organization of more than 2000 people who share a curiosity about birds. Named in honor of Alexander Wilson, the Father of American Ornithology, the Society publishes a quarterly journal of ornithology, The Wilson Journal of Ornithology, and holds annual meetings.
These grants are available to all avian researchers and will be awarded with preference given to proposals for studies of bird movements based on banding, radio or satellite telemetry (or similar methods), or with an emphasis on economic ornithology.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- These grants are available to all avian researchers.
- Applicants may be a citizen of any country.
- Applicants may be of any age.
- Generally, any avian research is eligible, conducted anywhere in the world.
- Grant monies are expected to be used for equipment, supplies, travel, and living expenses.
- Stipends that cover only basic living expenses are allowed.
- Individuals are limited to one award per degree program or project.
- Applicants may apply for more than one award.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Membership in the Wilson Ornithological Society is required.
- Preference will be given to proposals for studies of bird movements
(based on banding, radio or satellite telemetry, or similar methods) or
an emphasis on economic ornithology.
- Salaries for applicant and field assistants should not be included.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Paul A. Stewart Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.