Winning Home Grants
Winning HomeSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $90,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 1, 2020 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Location of residency: MassachusettsView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Winning Home, Inc., a private, non-profit charitable organization that provides services and support to children who are economically, socially, physically, emotionally or mentally handicapped or disadvantaged and their families.
The corporation may provide such services and support directly, or may make grants, including but not limited to grants of funds, licenses, leases or other rights to qualified organizations, defined below, and may enter into such agreements with such organizations as are necessary to use and/or administer the assets of the corporation for the purposes stated herein. Any services or support shall not be prohibited and any organization described herein providing such services shall not be disqualified from receiving assistance because such services or support or such organization also benefits persons not within the categories described above, so long as the primary emphasis of the services, support or organization shall be for disadvantaged children as described above.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only nonprofit tax-exempt organizations as defined under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code are eligible for funding.
- All applying organizations must fit with the mission of Winning Home, Inc.’s charter to offer “services and support to children who are economically, socially, physically, emotionally or mentally handicapped or disadvantaged and their families.”
- Generally, Winning Home prefers that the purposes for which the applications are filed satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Grant proceeds will be applied to specific projects rather than used as operating budget subsidies.
- Grant purposes and uses for a multi-year grant or successive annual grants will not exceed three (3) fiscal years of the Grantee.
- Grant proceeds will be efficiently and effectively used as conditioned in the grant award and as demonstrated by an authorized, certified written report rendered to Winning Home on a schedule to be determined by Winning Home.
- Applicants should serve the needs of children in Woburn, Lexington, Winchester and surrounding municipalities in Middlesex County, Massachusetts and elsewhere providing services and support to children who are economically, socially, physically, emotionally or mentally handicapped or disadvantaged and their families.
- Capital projects, endowments, land or building acquisitions, the delivery of ordinary social services of an ongoing nature, programs that are the routine responsibility of government higher educational institutions or other educational programs, economic development and training programs and organizations already supported by tax revenues and/or religious or church-based activities ordinarily will not be considered.
- Winning Home will not consider the purchase of blocks of tickets, support for benefits, solicitations from regular development campaigns or annual contribution drives.
- Also excluded are requests for conference and seminar expenses, projects to erect statues, memorials or the like, scholarships, internships, fellowships and loans.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Winning Home Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.