Wisconsin Public Service Foundation Grant
Wisconsin Public Service FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $1,000
Next deadline: Oct 31, 2019
Later deadlines: Jan 31, 2020, Apr 30, 2020, Jul 31, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Capital Project
Location of project: Menominee County, Michigan, Counties in Wisconsin: Brown County, Calumet County, Clark County, Door County, Florence County, Fond du Lac County, Forest County, Iron County, Kewaunee County, Langlade County, Lincoln County, Manitowoc County, Marathon County, Marinette County, Oconto County, Oneida County, Outagamie County, Portage County, Shawano County, Vilas County, Waupaca County, Waushara County, Winnebago County Show all
Location of residency: Menominee County, Michigan, Counties in Wisconsin: Brown County, Calumet County, Clark County, Door County, Florence County, Fond du Lac County, Forest County, Iron County, Kewaunee County, Langlade County, Lincoln County, Manitowoc County, Marathon County, Marinette County, Oconto County, Oneida County, Outagamie County, Portage County, Shawano County, Vilas County, Waupaca County, Waushara County, Winnebago County Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- Arts & Culture: Arts and culture add to the richness of life in our communities. We support projects that promote diversity and make the arts accessible to all people, including theater, dance, music, drama and museums.
- Community & Neighborhood Development: Communities become stronger when neighbors work together. We support nonprofit organizations dedicated to community improvement.
- Education: Life-long learning helps ensure a strong future for our communities and their economies. We support programs that complement our company's educational programs and philosophies, including opportunities for minorities and women. We support programs where businesses and educational institutions partner, provide career planning and mentor youth.
- Environment: As a company, we protect and encourage the wise use of natural resources. We also support others' efforts for the betterment of fish and wildlife, water and air quality, forests, energy efficiency, renewable energy and recycling.
- Human Services & Health: The physical and emotional well-being of everyone in our communities is a measure of the health of the communities. We support programs that serve limited-income, senior and handicapped individuals. And we support programs emphasizing wellness.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible Applicants are 501c3 nonprofit organizations.
- Funding Focus: Capital campaigns, large program initiatives and major event sponsorships.
- In making charitable contributions, WPS gives priority to organizations that:
- Located within or provide significant benefit to communities served by WPS
- Are judged effective by the community
- Increase public awareness of important issues
- Promote volunteerism
- Cooperate, rather than compete, with similar organizations, and strive to minimize duplication of services
- Hold nonprofit status
- We Do Not Fund
- Churches and other religious organizations
- Political organizations
- Organizations that discriminate for any reason, including race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, national origin or sexual orientation
- National and international organizations that operate outside the area we serve and whose funds are not used locally
- Post-secondary scholarships other than those provided through our scholarship program
- Free natural gas or electric service, moving of poles or utility-related construction
- Public and private schools K-12
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wisconsin Public Service Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.