Wisconsin Public Service Foundation Grant
Wisconsin Public Service FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Jul 31, 2020
Later deadlines: Oct 31, 2020, Jan 31, 2021, Apr 30, 2021
Grant amount: More than US $1,000
Fields of work: Wellness & Healthy Living Senior Services Disability Care & Services Aging/Gerontology Health Care Access & Delivery Apprenticeship & Internship Programs Forestry Recycling Water Resource Management Air Quality Workforce Preparation & Job Readiness Career/College Preparation Tutoring & Mentoring Educational Access & Equity Civic Affairs Dance Music Theater Museums & Cultural Institutions Arts / Culture Access & Participation Wildlife Management Community Development & Revitalization Environmental Conservation Natural Resources Energy Efficiency & Conservation Fisheries Renewable/Sustainable Energy Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Capital Project
Location of project: Menominee County, Michigan, Counties in Wisconsin: Brown County, Calumet County, Clark County, Door County, Florence County, Fond du Lac County, Forest County, Iron County, Kewaunee County, Langlade County, Lincoln County, Manitowoc County, Marathon County, Marinette County, Oconto County, Oneida County, Outagamie County, Portage County, Shawano County, Vilas County, Waupaca County, Waushara County, Winnebago County Show all
Location of residency: Menominee County, Michigan, Counties in Wisconsin: Brown County, Calumet County, Clark County, Door County, Florence County, Fond du Lac County, Forest County, Iron County, Kewaunee County, Langlade County, Lincoln County, Manitowoc County, Marathon County, Marinette County, Oconto County, Oneida County, Outagamie County, Portage County, Shawano County, Vilas County, Waupaca County, Waushara County, Winnebago County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
- Arts & Culture: Arts and culture add to the richness of life in our communities. We support projects that promote diversity and make the arts accessible to all people, including theater, dance, music, drama and museums.
- Community & Neighborhood Development: Communities become stronger when neighbors work together. We support nonprofit organizations dedicated to community improvement.
- Education: Life-long learning helps ensure a strong future for our communities and their economies. We support programs that complement our company's educational programs and philosophies, including opportunities for minorities and women. We support programs where businesses and educational institutions partner, provide career planning and mentor youth.
- Environment: As a company, we protect and encourage the wise use of natural resources. We also support others' efforts for the betterment of fish and wildlife, water and air quality, forests, energy efficiency, renewable energy and recycling.
- Human Services & Health: The physical and emotional well-being of everyone in our communities is a measure of the health of the communities. We support programs that serve limited-income, senior and handicapped individuals. And we support programs emphasizing wellness.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible Applicants are 501c3 nonprofit organizations.
- Funding Focus: Capital campaigns, large program initiatives and major event sponsorships.
- In making charitable contributions, WPS gives priority to organizations that:
- Located within or provide significant benefit to communities served by WPS
- Are judged effective by the community
- Increase public awareness of important issues
- Promote volunteerism
- Cooperate, rather than compete, with similar organizations, and strive to minimize duplication of services
- Hold nonprofit status
- We Do Not Fund
- Churches and other religious organizations
- Political organizations
- Organizations that discriminate for any reason, including race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, national origin or sexual orientation
- National and international organizations that operate outside the area we serve and whose funds are not used locally
- Post-secondary scholarships other than those provided through our scholarship program
- Free natural gas or electric service, moving of poles or utility-related construction
- Public and private schools K-12
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”