Women & Girls Fund Grants
Community Foundation of Eastern ConnecticutSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Connecticut: New London County, Tolland County, Windham County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Generous gifts and bequests from caring donors have created four permanent endowment funds serving the Northeast, Norwich, Southeast and Windham areas. Each Women & Girls Fund awards grants annually to local nonprofit organizations in support of their programs and projects helping local women and girls.
Each Fund will support programs that:
- Empower women and girls to make positive decisions
- Promote healthy relationships and reduce domestic violence
- Advance family economic security and help women enter/re-enter the workforce
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Regions Served:
- Northeast Area Women & Girls Fund: Brooklyn, Canterbury, Eastford, Hampton, Killingly, Plainfield, Pomfret, Putnam, Sterling, Thompson and Woodstock.
- Individual Grants of $1,000
- Norwich Area Women & Girls Fund: Norwich, Bozrah, Colchester, Franklin, Griswold, Lebanon, Lisbon, Preston, Sprague and Voluntown.
- Individual Grants of $2,000-$5,000
- Southeast Area Women & Girls Fund: East Lyme, Groton, Ledyard, Lyme, Montville, New London, North Stonington, Old Lyme, Salem, Stonington and Waterford.
- Individual Grants of $2,000-$10,000
- Additionally, the Southeast Area Women & Girls Fund focuses on helping New London women (ages 62 and older) with limited incomes remain in their homes.
- Windham Area Women & Girls Fund: Ashford, Chaplin, Columbia, Coventry, Mansfield, Scotland, Stafford, Union, Willington and Windham/Willimantic.
- Individual grants of $2,000-$5,000
- Funding will not be considered for projects that are typically supported by public funds.
- Grants will not support individuals, routine operating expenses, capital campaigns, litigation, deficit funding, endowment campaigns, for-profit organizations or religious programming.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Women & Girls Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.