Women's Foundation of Montana Grant Program
Women's Foundation of Montana
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 30, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Montana
Location of residency: MontanaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Women’s Foundation of Montana holds an annual grant cycle.
The Women’s Foundation of Montana is most interested in projects that directly improve the ability of women and girls to become more economically successful. We have three focus areas for our grantmaking:
- Ensure All Women Have the Tools, Skills and Opportunity to Reach Their Full Economic Potential
- Career and entrepreneurship programs
- STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) programs
- Financial literacy programs
- Training and resources to increase women’s employability and earnings
- Create Systemic Change to Improve the Economic Status of Women
- Advocate for public policies that improve the economic status of women
- Conduct research in support of policy change that improves the economic status of women
- Advance Women’s Leadership and Power
- Increase political participation of women
- Increase women’s leadership skills
We support current programs, pilot projects, improved organizational efficiency, and advocacy campaigns. We value innovation, collaboration, and tangible, measurable results that are statewide or regional in nature.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant recipients must be a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
- We do not fund the following types of requests:
- Educational scholarships or business loans for individuals
- Capital campaigns for building projects
- Endowment campaigns
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Women's Foundation of Montana Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.