Women's Foundation of Montana Grant Program
Women's Foundation of MontanaSuggest an update
Predicted deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $10,000
Fields of work: Women & Girl Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Montana
Location of residency: Montana
NOTE: Applications from new prospective applicants will not be accepted in 2020. All funds will go towards sustaining existing grantees.
The Women’s Foundation of Montana holds an annual grant cycle.
The Women’s Foundation of Montana is most interested in projects that directly improve the ability of women and girls to become more economically successful. We have three focus areas for our grantmaking:
- Ensure All Women Have the Tools, Skills and Opportunity to Reach Their Full Economic Potential
- Career and entrepreneurship programs
- STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) programs
- Financial literacy programs
- Training and resources to increase women’s employability and earnings
- Create Systemic Change to Improve the Economic Status of Women
- Advocate for public policies that improve the economic status of women
- Conduct research in support of policy change that improves the economic status of women
- Advance Women’s Leadership and Power
- Increase political participation of women
- Increase women’s leadership skills
We support current programs, pilot projects, improved organizational efficiency, and advocacy campaigns. We value innovation, collaboration, and tangible, measurable results that are statewide or regional in nature.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant recipients must be a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
- We do not fund the following types of requests:
- Educational scholarships or business loans for individuals
- Capital campaigns for building projects
- Endowment campaigns