Women's Reproductive Health, Rights, and Justice
The Oak Hill FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Alabama, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia (US state), Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia Show all
Location of residency: Alabama, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia (US state), Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Since 2002, The Oak Hill Fund has focused on reproductive health and rights. Despite many setbacks, the past 14 years have seen significant victories such as the legalization of over-the-counter emergency contraception, expansion of public school comprehensive sex education curricula, and wider use of long acting reversible contraceptives (LARCs). Given the growing number of attacks on women's rights, shifts in the field, and limited grant dollars, The Oak Hill Fund Board decided in 2016 to focus this program on two areas, and thus, while extremely important, comprehensive sex-education programs will no longer be supported.
Expanding, defending and improving reproductive health, rights and justice help build strong communities. State-level attacks on reproductive rights have increased in the last decade while the need for affordable and accessible reproductive healthcare has only gone up. The Oak Hill Fund seeks project specific proposals to:
- Provide, promote, or defend access to safe, affordable reproductive healthcare and services.
- Educate policymakers and the public on the importance of reproductive health, rights, and justice to women and families.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Oak Hill Fund only awards grants to organizations that are tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Oak Hill Fund supports overhead (administrative and fundraising expenses) required for the proposed project.
- Grants are limited to the southeastern United States.
- Additional overhead, such as often established by colleges and universities, will not be considered.
- The Oak Hill Fund does not support capital campaigns, endowments, individuals, bricks and mortar projects (excluding clinics under the WRHRJ Program), books or films.
- OHF does not support any research projects.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Women's Reproductive Health, Rights, and Justice by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.