Women’s Young Investigator Travel Awards
American Society of Plant Biologists
Grant amount: US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 13, 2018 8:59pm PST
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Unaffiliated Researcher Working Professional
Funding uses: Conference, Education / Outreach, Fellowship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Hawaii
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Must travel to: Hawaii
Gender restriction: Female
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within 3 years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
ASPB is offering a limited number of Women’s Young Investigator Travel Awards to attend Plant Biology 2017 which will be held next year in Honolulu, HI, from June 24-28, 2017.
The goal of the program is to increase attendance of young female investigators who are within the first five years of their appointment in academic faculty-level positions, government research positions, or industry research scientist positions, as well as experienced postdocs. Awardees must hold positions at an academic, industrial, or government institution.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants may reside outside the U.S.
- Must currently be in one of the following categories:
- Academic faculty member (within first 5 years of appointment)
- Government member (within first 5 years of appointment)
- Industry member (within first 5 years of appointment)
- Experienced post-doctoral researcher with at least three consecutive years of research in their field (seeking to obtain an independent position)
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Women’s Young Investigator Travel Awards by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.