Wood Family Charitable Trust Grant
Wood Family Charitable Trust
Grant amount: US $200 - US $15,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Malheur County, Oregon
Location of residency: OregonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Wood Family Charitable Trust was established in 2007 to support and promote quality educational, human services, and health care programming for underserved populations. The Wood Charitable Trust specifically serves the people of Vale, Oregon and its surrounding communities.
The majority of grants from the Wood Charitable Trust are 1 year in duration. On occasion, multi-year support is awarded.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations in Oregon.
- The Wood Charitable Trust specifically serves the people of Vale, Oregon and its surrounding communities.
- Grant requests for general operating support are strongly encouraged.
- Program support will also be considered.
- Small, program-related capital expenses may be included in general operating or program requests.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wood Family Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.