Woody Boebinger Memorial Scholarship
Kentucky Society of Natural History
Grant amount: Up to US $750
Deadline: Jun 30, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Jefferson County, KentuckyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Kentucky Society of Natural History is a nonprofit organization incorporated in 1943 to promote the study of nature and the natural sciences. Members of the society enjoy nature, want to learn more, and share their experiences and knowledge with others. These goals are met through monthly meetings, field trips, publications, and conferences. Membership is open to all with an interest in nature, such as astronomy, botany, entomology, geology, mycology, ornithology, nature photography, zoology, etc. The society has members throughout Kentucky, and neighboring states.
K.S.N.H. is pleased to announce the offering of
a funding source to help support natural history/biodiversity knowledge for
those whose residence is in Jefferson County.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be residents of Jefferson County, Kentucky.
- The scholarship will be awarded to students attending a Kentucky college or university graduate school during the upcoming school year.
- This scholarship may be used to pay for tuition, books, travel and living expenses, consumable supplies, and other materials and expenses.
- Applicants are encouraged to become members of
K.S.N.H., but membership is not required to be awarded a scholarship. You can become a member here.
- The scholarships may not be used to pay time or labor for any party.
- Any proposals received after July 1 will be held and considered for the following year.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Woody Boebinger Memorial Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.