Worcester Together Fund Grant
United Way of Central MassachusettsSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Fields of work: Basic Human Needs Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Worcester County, Massachusetts
Location of residency: Worcester County, MassachusettsView website Save
About this funder:
Worcester Together Fund
The Worcester Together Fund, created in partnership between the United Way of Central Massachusetts, Greater Worcester Community Foundation (GWCF), and the City of Worcester, will help those hardest hit in our community.
The funds address short-term needs like food, shelter, and other emergency issues as they arise, as well as the long-term needs of organizations working with those directly impacted by the outbreak.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Worcester Together Fund will:
- Fund urgent needs such as food, shelter, and emergency needs as they arise.
- Be relatively small grant (most grants will be for less than $5,000).
- Be Central Massachusetts based.
- Focus on immediate needs over the next 60 days.
- Be granted to established and vetted partners as agreed upon by the United Way, City of Worcester, and Greater Worcester Community Foundation.
- Be only for services related to a need resulting from COVID-19.