WV Culture: American Rescue Plan: Operating Support for Arts Organizations
West Virginia Department of Arts, Culture, and History
Deadline: Sep 1, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $7,500
Fields of work: Art & Culture
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: West Virginia
Location of residency: West Virginia
American Rescue Plan: Operating Support for Arts Organizations
Provides up to six months of operating expenses (as defined by the National Endowment for the Arts) to organizations that have suffered revenue losses due to coronavirus (COVID-19) related closings and cancellations. Funding may be used for rent, mortgage, salaries or wages, and utility bills.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any 501(c)(3) WV not-for-profit organization.
- Preference will be given to organizations that do not received operating support through the Arts Partners grant program.
- WV Culture: Arts in Education - Arts Exposure Projects
- WV Culture: Arts in Education - Mini-Grants
- WV Culture: Arts in Education - School-Based and Out-of-School-Based Projects
- WV Culture: Arts Partners
- WV Culture: Community Arts Mini-Grants
- WV Culture: Community Arts Project Support (CAPS)
- WV Culture: Community Arts Project Support (CAPS) Organizational Development
- WV Culture: Creative Aging for Lifelong Learning (CALL)
- WV Culture: Cultural Facilities and Capital Resources (CFCR)
- WV Culture: Cultural Facilities and Capital Resources Fast Track
- WV Culture: Folk Art: Living Traditions - Organizations Providing Folk Art Opportunities
- WV Culture: Marketing Support for Arts Organizations
- WV Culture: Organizations Providing Professional Development Opportunities for Artists
- WV Culture: Rural Youth Engagement through Public Art Grant
- WV Culture: Training and Travel Grants