WYCF General Grants
Wyoming Community FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Jun 15, 2021
Later deadlines: Dec 15, 2021
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Art & Culture Education Environment Civic Affairs Health & Medicine Environmental Conservation Human & Social Services Community Development & Revitalization Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Wyoming
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
WYCF is focused on funding programs that meet the needs of Wyoming communities.
We accept applications in the areas of:
- Arts and Culture
- Health and Human Services
- Environment and Conservation
- Civic and Community Building
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations currently recognized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and in good standing with the IRS are eligible to apply for grants that benefit Wyoming.
- Additionally, WYCF makes grants to other exempt organizations and public institutions as long as the purpose for which funds have been requested falls under the IRS definition of charitable.
- WYCF gives priority to nonprofit organizations who:
- Address an identified community need
- Partner with other nonprofits or programs to enhance services without duplication
- Leverage dollars received from WYCF to obtain additional or future funding
- Requests for funds to support direct lobbying activities are ineligible for Community Foundation grants.
- Applications from organizations with outstanding final reports from prior grants will not be considered.
- Low Priority is given to:
- Block grants
- Capital campaigns
- Annual campaigns
- Debt retirement