WYCF General Grants
Wyoming Community FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Dec 15, 2020
Later deadlines: Jun 15, 2021
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Fields of work: Art & Culture Education Environment Civic Affairs Health & Medicine Environmental Conservation Human & Social Services Community Development & Revitalization Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Wyoming
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
For over 25 years the Wyoming Community Foundation (WYCF) has connected people who care with causes that matter to build a better Wyoming. Over the years we have granted nearly $50 million to Wyoming nonprofits, while also providing a variety of supports to our agency fund holders.
WYCF serves donors and communities by connecting them to causes they care most about. We make giving easy by accepting a wide-range of gifts, including estates and gifts of stock among others. WYCF is overseen by a volunteer board who ensures your funds are being used to best support Wyoming.
WYCF is focused on funding programs that meet the needs of Wyoming communities. We accept applications in the areas of:
- Arts and Culture;
Health and Human Services;
Environment and Conservation; and
Civic and Community Building.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations currently recognized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and in good standing with the IRS are eligible to apply for grants that benefit Wyoming.
- On occasion public/governmental agencies or other exempt organizations are awarded grants, on the following condition:
- The purpose for which funds have been requested falls under the IRS definition of charitable.
- WYCF does accept capital and operational requests. Such requests must fit within our priorities.
- WYCF gives priority to nonprofit organizations who:
- Address an identified community need;
- Partner with other nonprofits or programs to enhance services without duplication; or
- Leverage dollars received from the WYCF to obtain additional or future funding.
WYCF does not support lobbying efforts and do not give grants to individuals.
- Applications from organizations with outstanding final reports from prior grants will not be considered.
- Low Priority is given to:
- Block grants;
- Capital campaigns;
- Annual campaigns; and
- Debt retirement.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”