Oath Community Benefit Fund For Lockport
Community Foundation for Greater BuffaloSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: May 11, 2019 1:00pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: May 11, 2020 1:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Niagara County, New York
Location of residency: Niagara County, New YorkView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Oath Community Benefit Fund for Lockport (“Fund”) was established as part of Yahoo!, Inc.’s agreement with Empire State Development Corporation to establish a customer care and data center in the Town of Lockport.
The Fund, which will operate for seven years from 2015 – 2021, considers requests that support the following five fields of interest:
- Family and Community Building
- Youth Education
- Economic Development
- Animal Welfare
Preference will be given to organizations located or providing services in the Greater Lockport area, defined as the City of Lockport and the Town of Lockport proper.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations located or providing services in Niagara County.
- Organizations with Section 501(c)(3) status as determined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Preference will be given to:
- Organizations located or providing services in the Greater Lockport area (defined as the City of Lockport and the Town of Lockport).
- Organizations located or delivering services in Niagara County.
- Organizations that:
- Bring new services to or result in better or enhanced services in the Greater Lockport area;
- Support programs or projects (vs. general operating);
- Do not duplicate existing services; and/or
- Are collaborative in nature.
- The Fund will not consider competitive funding for:
- Religious purposes
- Schools not registered with the New York State Education Department
- Attendance at or sponsorship of fundraising events
- Any partisan political activity. Funds from the Fund cannot be used to support or oppose a candidate for political office
- Propaganda or otherwise attempting to influence legislation (lobbying)
- Projects and activities that have occurred prior to the start of the grant period
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Oath Community Benefit Fund For Lockport by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.