Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies: Masters Research Grant
Yale Institute for Biospheric StudiesSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Deadline: Mar 1, 2020 9:00pm PST
Applicant type: Masters Student
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Connecticut
University restriction: Yale UniversityView website Save
About this funder:
The YIBS Small Grants Programare intended to help students enrolled in MS programs to conduct their thesis research. The MS Research Grants program funds research in all areas of biospheric studies, however preference is given to proposals describing creative and independent field research.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The MS Research Grants program funds research in all areas of biospheric studies.
- Masters students earning a terminal MS degree in Epidemiology and Public Health, Forestry and Environmental Studies, or related programs at Yale are eligible to apply.
- Students must anticipate using the funds in 2017 and are eligible to hold a YIBS MS Research Grant only once.
- Preference is given to proposals describing creative and independent field research.
- The total request cannot exceed $3,000 and cannot include salaries.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies: Masters Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.