Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies: Masters Research Grant
Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies
Predicted deadline: Mar 2, 2022 9:00pm PST
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Fields of work: Plant Science Forestry Epidemiology & Public Health Environmental Conservation Ecology Evolutionary Biology Climatology Biogeography Geology Paleontology Hydrology Non-Medical Bioinformatics Environmental Contamination & Pollution Water Resource Management Environmental Chemistry & Toxicology Environmental Health Show all
Applicant type: Masters Student
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Connecticut
University restriction: Yale University
The YIBS Small Grants Programare intended to help students enrolled in MS programs to conduct their thesis research. The MS Research Grants program funds research in all areas of biospheric studies, however preference is given to proposals describing creative and independent field research.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The MS Research Grants program funds research in all areas of biospheric studies.
- Masters students earning a terminal MS degree in Epidemiology and Public Health, Forestry and Environmental Studies, or related programs at Yale are eligible to apply.
- Students must anticipate using the funds in 2017 and are eligible to hold a YIBS MS Research Grant only once.
- Preference is given to proposals describing creative and independent field research.
- The total request cannot exceed $3,000 and cannot include salaries.