CSSA Early Career Award
Crop Science Society of America (CSSA)Suggest an update
Next anticipated deadline: Mar 19, 2021 2:00pm PDT (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Apr 2, 2021 2:00pm PDT (Full proposal)
Grant amount: US $2,000
Fields of work: Agricultural Crops
Applicant type: Research Scientist, Faculty, Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within 7 years of receiving their PhDView website Save
About this funder:
- Evidence of quality teaching at the undergraduate and/or graduate levels.
- Effectiveness in extension and outreach activities.
- Significance and originality of basic and/or applied research.
- Achievements in private sector application of agronomy, crop and/or soil science.
- Contributions to the public or professional organizations and institutions.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nominators are not required to be members of CSSA.
- Nominees must be within 7 years of their terminal degree as of 31 December in the award year.
- Note: The system checks the degree entered, if available. Ask the nominee to ensure their Degree is entered.
- Nominees are required to be a member of CSSA.
- Nominees must be living at the time of their nomination.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Nominees are required to be a member of CSSA.
- Members of this CSSA Awards Committee and the CSSA Board of Directors are not eligible to be a nominator for this award.
- Members of this CSSA Awards Committee or the CSSA Board of Directors are not eligible to be a nominee for this award.
- Former recipients of this Award are not eligible.
- Members of this CSSA Awards Committee and the CSSA Board of Directors are not eligible to be a reference for this award.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”