Northern Lights Judo Club Scholarship
The Yukon Foundation
Grant amount: C $250
Deadline: May 31, 2018 12:00am PDT
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: CanadaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Yukon Foundation was established in 1980 by 17 Yukoners who each contributed $100 and their names and experience in various fields, to establish and register this new Yukon funding organization. It is administered under the Yukon Foundation Act.
The objectives of the Yukon Foundation are:
- To promote educational advancement and scientific or medical research for the enhancement of human knowledge;
- To provide support intended to contribute to the mental, cultural and physical well-being of residents of Yukon;
- To promote the cultural heritage of Yukon.
The Northern Lights Judo Club Grant is a scholarship for a Yukon school graduate to attend post secondary studies in any program.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- This scholarship is for school graduate to attend post secondary studies in any program.
- Should have a minimum two-years in good standing:
- A current or former registered member of Northern Lights Judo Club, or
- A registered member of another judo club which is recognized by the Judo Yukon Assoc.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must be a current or former registered member of Northern Lights Judo Club, or of another judo club which is recognized by the Judo Yukon Association, for a minimum of two years in good standing.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Northern Lights Judo Club Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.