Yukon Foundation: Whitehorse Fire Fighters Assoc. Grant
The Yukon Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: May 31, 2018 11:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Canada
Age restriction: No more than 25 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Yukon Foundation was established in 1980 by 17 Yukoners who each contributed $100 and their names and experience in various fields, to establish and register this new Yukon funding organization. It is administered under the Yukon Foundation Act.
The objectives of the Yukon Foundation are:
- To promote educational advancement and scientific or medical research for the enhancement of human knowledge;
- To provide support intended to contribute to the mental, cultural and physical well-being of residents of Yukon;
- To promote the cultural heritage of Yukon.
The purpose of this grant is to promote the pursuit of education in the field of fire service.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be age 25 years or under.
- He/ she must have three-year Yukon residency.
- Scholarships are awarded to students enrolled at a university, college or technical school for the forthcoming year.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Yukon Foundation: Whitehorse Fire Fighters Assoc. Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.