Zimmer Family Foundation Local Grants
Zimmer Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $15,000
Next deadline: Mar 1, 2020
Later deadlines: Sep 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Sarasota County, Florida
Location of residency: Preferred: Sarasota County, Florida Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
“The Zimmer Family Foundation is a small foundation located in Sarasota, Florida for the purpose of supporting religious, educational and social programs…locally, nationally and internationally…that bring help and hope to the less fortunate, primarily by seeding short-term pilot projects that have the potential of self-support.”
The underlying inspiration and motivation is drawn from these Words of Jesus from the Bible:
Acts 1:8b “You will be my witness in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
Matthew 25:40 “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.”
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be 501(c)(3) IRS Tax exempt.
- A project with “local focus” must reside in the greater Sarasota, Florida area.
- The funding of scholarship fees (tuition, books, room, and board) is outside the criteria except in special circumstances.
- Capital support for the purchase of land and/or buildings is outside the criteria except in special circumstances.
- Operating Support is generally not funded.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Zimmer Family Foundation Local Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.